DIEGO DI BERNARDO
PIER LUCA MAFFETTONE
PAOLO A. NETTI
||Bruno Siciliano is Professor of Control and Robotics, Director of the Interdepartmental Center for Advanced Robotics in Surgery (ICAROS) and Director of the PRISMA Lab in the Department of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology at University of Naples Federico II. His research interests include force and visual control, human-robot interaction, aerial and service robotics. He has co-authored 7 books, 85 journal papers, 250 conference papers and book chapters. He has delivered 150 invited lectures and seminars at institutions worldwide, and he has been the recipient of several awards including the recent 2015 IEEE Robotics and Automation Society (RAS) George Saridis Leadership Award in Robotics and Automation. He is a Fellow of IEEE, ASME and IFAC. He has served on the editorial boards of several peer-reviewed journals and has been chair of program and organizing committees of several international conferences. He is Co-Editor of the Springer Tracts in Advanced Robotics, and of the Springer Handbook of Robotics, which received the PROSE Award for Excellence in Physical Sciences & Mathematics and was also the winner in the category Engineering & Technology. His group has been granted fifteen European projects in the last eight years including an Advanced Grant from the European Research Council. Professor Siciliano is the Past-President of IEEE RAS.
||Link to the unina.it website
- P. Cigliano, V. Lippiello, F. Ruggiero, B. Siciliano, "Robotic ball catching with an eye-in-hand single-camera system", IEEE Transactions on Control System Technology, 23(5), 1657–1671, 2015, DOI: 10.1109/TCST.2014.2380175.
- F. Ficuciello, G. Palli, C. Melchiorri, B. Siciliano, "Postural synergies of the UB Hand IV for human-like grasping", Robotics and Autonomous Systems, 62, 515–527, 2014, DOI: 10.1016/j.robot.2013.12.008.
- F. Ficuciello, L. Villani, B. Siciliano, "Variable impedance control of redundant manipulators for intuitive human-robot physical interaction", IEEE Transactions on Robotics, 31(4), 850–863, 2015, DOI: 10.1109/TRO.2015.2430053.
- R. Mebarki, V. Lippiello, B. Siciliano, "Nonlinear visual control of unmanned aerial vehicles in GPS-denied environments'', IEEE Transactions on Robotics, 31(4), 1004–1017, 2015, DOI: 10.1109/TRO.2015.2451371.
- B. Siciliano, O. Khatib, Springer Handbook of Robotics, Springer, Heidelberg, Germany, 2008, DOI: 10.1007/978-3-540-30301-5 (PROSE Award for Excellence in Physical Sciences & Mathematics — Winner in Engineering & Technology).