DIEGO DI BERNARDO
PIER LUCA MAFFETTONE
PAOLO A. NETTI
||Filippo Causa is associate professor at Department of Chemical, Materials Engineering and Industrial Production, member of Interdisciplinary Research Centre on Biomaterials, commission of the PhD program Ingegneria dei Prodotti e dei Processi Industriali, University Federico II and associate to Italian Institute of technology, CABH. He received the degree cum laudae in Materials Engineering at Engineering Faculty of University Federico II. He was Visiting Research Scholar at Queen Mary, University of London and achieved the PhD in Biomaterials (2004). He acted as assistant professor (2004-2010) at University Magna Graecia of Catanzaro, Bachelor and Master Degree in Biomedical Engineering. He appears as author of 60 journal publications (h-index 20), six patents, about 100 conference communications (eight speaker invitations).
He was involved as unit responsible or team leader in national and european projects on materials for implants, tissue engineering, drug delivery and biosensing. He is member of an editorial board/appointed reviewer for journals on materials for biomedical and biosensor applications.
||Link to the unina.it website
- Cosenza C, Lettera V, Causa F, Scognamiglio PL, Battista E, Netti PA. Cell mechanosensory recognizes ligand compliance at biomaterial interface. Biomaterials. 2016 Jan;76:282-91
- Filippo Causa · Anna Aliberti · Angela Maria Cusano · Edmondo
Battista · Paolo Antonio Netti. Supramolecular Spectrally Encoded
Microgels with Double Strand Probes for Absolute and Direct miRNA
Fluorescence Detection at High Sensitivity. JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN
CHEMICAL SOCIETY 137(5) 2015
- Cusano AM, Causa F, Moglie RD, Falco N, Scognamiglio PL, Aliberti A, Vecchione R, Battista E, Marasco D, Savarese M, Raucci U, Rega N, Netti PA Integration of binding peptide selection and multifunctional particles as tool-box for capture of soluble proteins in serum. J R Soc Interface. 2014 Oct 6;11(99)
- Causa F, Della Moglie R, Iaccino E, Mimmi S, Marasco D, Scognamiglio PL, Battista E, Palmieri C, Cosenza C, Sanguigno L, Quinto I, Scala G, Netti PA. Evolutionary screening and adsorption behavior of engineered M13 bacteriophage and derived dodecapeptide for selective decoration of gold interfaces. J Colloid Interface Sci. 2013 Jan 1;389(1):220-9.
- Causa F, Battista E, Della Moglie R, Guarnieri D, Iannone M, Netti PA.
Surface investigation on biomimetic materials to control cell adhesion: the case of RGD conjugation on PCL. Langmuir. 2010 Jun 15;26(12):9875-84.