DIEGO DI BERNARDO
PIER LUCA MAFFETTONE
PAOLO A. NETTI
||Massimiliano Fraldi is associate professor of Mechanics of Solids and Structures, Tissue Mechanics and Micro-mechanics of Heterogeneous Materials at the Polytechnic School of the University of Napoli Federico II, Italy, where he is member of the Doctoral College of Structural and Geotechnical Engineering and Seismic Risk at the Department of Structures for Engineering and Architecture (DIST). He is also associate to the Interdisciplinary Research Center on Biomaterials (CRIB), a leading European Institution in the field of Biomaterials, to the Center for Structural Composites for Innovative Construction (SCIC) and is affiliated member of the Institute of applied Sciences and Intelligent Systems (ISASI) of the National Research Council of Italy. He is also fellow of the Italian Association of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics (AIMETA), the National Interuniversity Consortium for Material Science and Technology (INSTM) and member of the Society for Natural Philosophy (SNP, founded by Clifford Truesdell).
||Link to the unina.it website
- Nappi F, Spadaccio C, Fraldi M, Montagnani S, Fouret P, Chachques JC, Acar C. A composite semiresorbable armoured scaffold stabilizes pulmonary autograft after the Ross operation: Mr Ross's dream fulfilled. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2016 Jan;151(1):155-64.e1.
- Nappi F, Carotenuto AR, Di Vito D, Spadaccio C, Acar C, Fraldi M. Stress-shielding, growth and remodeling of pulmonary artery reinforced with copolymer scaffold and transposed into aortic position. Biomech Model Mechanobiol. 2015 Nov 24.
- Nappi F, Spadaccio C, Fraldi M, Acar C. Use of bioresorbable scaffold for neopulmonary artery in simple transposition of great arteries: Tissue engineering moves steps in pediatric cardiac surgery. Int J Cardiol. 2015 Dec 15;201:639-43.
- Fraldi M, Cutolo A, Esposito L, Guarracino F. The role of viscoelasticity and stress gradients on the outcome of conductive keratoplasty. Biomech Model Mechanobiol. 2011 Jun;10(3):397-412.
- Fraldi M, Esposito L, Perrella G, Cutolo A, Cowin SC. Topological optimization in hip prosthesis design. Biomech Model Mechanobiol. 2010 Aug;9(4):389-402.