DIEGO DI BERNARDO
PIER LUCA MAFFETTONE
PAOLO A. NETTI
||Maurizio Ventre received his MSc degree in Materials Engineering in 2003 from the University of Naples Federico II and his PhD in Chemical, Materials and Production Engineering in 2006 from the same Institution. During his doctoral studies, he was a visiting scientist at the University of Northampton, UK to study the relationship between tissue composition and structure and its functions. From 2007 to 2010 he was post doc researcher at the Interdisciplinary Research Centre on Biomaterials of the University of Naples and then moved to the Italian Institute of Technology as Senior Post Doc until 2011. On December 2011 he was appointed Assistant Professor of Materials Science and Engineering at the Department of Chemical, Materials and Industrial Production Engineering of the University of Naples Federico II. His research interests encompass cell-mterial interaction, mechanotransduction and morphogenesis. Maurizio Ventre is author of 30 articles, 3 book chapters and several conference proceedings and abstracts that cumulate more than 300 citations.
||Link to the unina.it website
- Ventre M., Netti P.A. Engineering Cell Instructive Materials To Control Cell Fate and Functions through Material Cues and Surface Patterning. ACS Appl Mater Interfaces 2016 doi:10.1021/acsami.5b08658
- Iannone M., Ventre M., Formisano L., Casalino L., Patriarca E.J., Netti P.A. Nanoengineered surfaces for focal adhesion guidance trigger mesenchymal stem cell self-organization and tenogenesis. Nano Lett. 15, 1517-1525, 2015, doi: 10.1021/nl503737k.
- Rianna C., Ventre M., Cavalli S., Radmacher M., Netti P.A. Micropatterned Azopolymer Surfaces Modulate Cell Mechanics and Cytoskeleton Structure. ACS Appl Mater Interfaces. 7, 21503-21510, 2015, doi:10.1021/acsami.5b06693.
- Rianna C., Calabuig A., Ventre M., Cavalli S., Pagliarulo V., Grilli S., Ferraro P., Netti P.A. Reversible Holographic Patterns on Azopolymers for Guiding Cell Adhesion and Orientation. ACS Appl Mater Interfaces 7, 16984-16991, doi:10.1021/acsami.5b02080.
- Ventre M., Natale C.F., Rianna C., Netti P.A.Topographic cell instructive patterns to control cell adhesion, polarization and migration. J. R. Soc. Interface. 11, 20140687, 2014, doi:10.1098/rsif.2014.0687.