DIEGO DI BERNARDO
PIER LUCA MAFFETTONE
PAOLO A. NETTI
||Nino Grizzuti is Professor of Transport Phenomena and Rheology at the Department of Chemical, Materials and Production Engineering of the University of Naples Federico II. From 2004 to 2012 he has been Head of the Department of Chemical Engineering at the same University. From 2013 to date he is President of the undergraduate program in Chemical Engineering.
He is author of about 100 research papers, most of them published in international Journals or in internationally peer-reviewed books or meeting proceedings. His research activity is mainly focused on the rheology and microstructure of complex fluids, such as self-assembling surfactants, polymer solutions and melts, suspensions, nanocomposites, multiphase materials.
He is currently Editor in Chief of "Journal of Polymer Engineering" and Associate Editor of "Journal of Rheology".
||Link to the unina.it website
- R. Pasquino, F. Snijkers, N. Grizzuti, J. Vermant, “Directed Self-Assembly of Spheres into a Two-Dimensional Colloidal Crystal by Viscoelastic Stresses”, Langmuir, 26, pp 3016–3019 (2010)
- M. Gabriele, R. Pasquino, N. Grizzuti “Effects of viscosity-controlled interfacial mobility on the coalescence of immiscible polymer blends”, Macromolecular Materials and Engineering, 296, 263–269 (2011)
- R. Pasquino G. D’Avino, P.L. Maffettone, F. Greco, N. Grizzuti, "Migration and chaining of noncolloidal spheres suspended in a sheared viscoelastic medium. Experiments and numerical simulations", JNNFM, 203, 1–8 (2014)
- F. Borbone, N. Grizzuti, R. Pasquino, L. Ricciotti, A. Roviello, G. Roviello, “Induced cholesteric solutions of highly soluble bis-salicylaldiminate Cu(II) metallomesogens and their rheological behavior, Liquid Crystals, 42, 1003-1012 (2015)
- D. Gaudino, R. Pasquino, N. Grizzuti, “Adding salt to a surfactant solution: Linear rheological response of the resulting morphologies”, J. Rheology, 59, 1363 (2015)