|Students who are interested in Industrial Bioengineering must deliver to the Italian Representation in the country of origin (Embassy or Consulate) a pre-enrollment form according to the Model A / FormA (English version)
Documents to be presented to the diplomatic-consular representations
(diplomatic offices may request additional documents!)
- a degree attained at a University or post-secondary qualification obtained at a non-university higher institute that allows the continuation of studies at academic institutions in the next level;
- certificate issued by the competent University certifying the exams passed, as well as for each discipline, the detailed programs for the achievement of the aforementioned titles.
- two photographs (one of which is authenticated by the Italian Representation responsible for the territory);
Documents to the University of Naples
Once all the documents are collected, they have to be personally delivered to the Students’ Office. The Students’ Office will forward them to the coordinator of the teaching board who will authorize the student to formally applicate.
- Transcript of Records (ToR) with a detailed description of the courses followed and the exams passed to obtain the final degree. This document has to be translated into Italian and presented with a declaration of value (dichiarazione di valore).
- Detailed description of the programmes of courses followed (in English or French);
- Formal request to the Rector to have the degree recognized in order to applicate for the second level degree course
Finally, the applicant can proceed with the formal matriculation providing (personally and NOT on-line as for the Italian students)
- Copy of the Passport
- Application form
- 1 passport photo
- Codice Fiscale
- Residence Permit (proof of having asked for it)
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org